– For authors and co-authors, a single standard registration period is available: from 2 March to 2 April 2021.
– Registration fees for 7ICCH 2021 Lisbon are listed here (link).
– Authors and co-authors must pay their registration fees by 2 April 2021 to have their papers published in the Congress Proceedings. With the aim of ensuring maximum and equitable participation, we require that there be a minimum of 2 registrations for papers with 3 or 4 authors. For a paper with 1 or 2 authors, a minimum of 1 registration must be paid.
– To qualify for student registration fee, a valid student ID (student card or an official letter) must be scanned and sent to the conference organisers before 9 April 2021 using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Regular and student fees for authors and co-authors of papers include: editing and publication of the paper in the 7ICCH Proceedings by CRC/Balkema (Taylor & Francis Group) to be sent to multiple indexing services; password-protected e-book PDF file of the 7ICCH Proceedings starting 12 July 2021; paper publication on www.taylorfrancis.com in the Open Access version of the 7ICCH Proceedings in January 2022, and admission to all Congress sessions.
– Fees for participants who are not authors or co-authors of a paper, include: admission to the congress sessions requested and access to the Proceedings e-book in PDF format starting 12 July 2021.